HVAC DESIGN & INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
Here are a few things to consider when needing one; always choose an experienced Saudi Anbak Design & Installation Company.
What Exactly does your HVAC System Need?
Any proper HVAC system will want to have a design that addresses the following checklists:
- Are the ducts properly sized to provide right air flow for each room ?
- Does the static air pressure drop across the handler meet manufacturer and design plans?
- Is there enough sealed return ductwork to provide proper air flow to any fans?
- Where is the air coming from? Make sure it doesn’t come from any polluted areas.
- Is there balanced air flow between the supply and return systems?
- Is it properly charged with refrigerant?